1. I started this blog on 1 January 2016 but believe it or not, I already have a blog before but I keep changing my blog URL and the titles and I can’t even remember what my URLs blog and what I’m writing on my old blog before.
11. I’m decided to put up my real name as a blog title because it was annoying and awful all night to think about it. Use your own name as a blog title will be great if you want people know and remember you.
12. The first ever template I bought for my blog was Gigi from Fearne Creative.
13. I’m not an expert on taking flatlays. Truth. But I’m trying to with the help of some photo editing apps from Play Store. I always wonder how long have I been trying to get a good fresh flatlays with my Vivo camera phone and keep deleting it cause it’s looked crappy.
14. I already met new people when I’m starting my blog whether it be through comments, e-mails or social media. And I really hope I can meet my blogger friends in real life too, not only through on-line.
15. I often update my blog at midnight when everyone in the house was sleeping. And there was only me with the light of the smartphone screen on the bed.
16. Respect for the blogger who’s kept updating their blog no matter how busy they are. They’re certainly out of the ordinary bloggers who have been comes to blow the blogging world. I hope someday I will be like them. And you too.
17. When I started this blog, I’m blogged in Malay language but now I’m going to change all the entries in English. With my poor English. Wish me good luck.
18. No matter how much I want to update a book review, I’m struggling to get finish my reading because I’m a pretty obvious an overthinking person. I’m kept over thinking about the plot of the books which is come up with the stress although it isn’t not so biggie stuff. So I can’t even finish my reading and and my new post got stunted.
19. I always update my blog with my smartphone, once two with the laptop.
20. I can’t update any entries on my blog in any crowded places, like food court or anyplace else. My room will be great. For sure, blogging is the stuff which is really need a lot of focus and concentrate, so find your place which is come with comfortable and relaxed atmosphere to update your blog with a great ideas. I’d always respect for people who can make it work with the crowded places and things.