|Image source : Pexels|
That’s my first time I’ve heard about blog. And on 2016, I’m starting my career as a part time blogger.
Some of people will describe the bloggers means to open their blog, update it and just hit publish button, simple. But it’s not like that. Being a blogger is not as easy as it looks. Blogger holding a huge responsibility for the society by spreading the essential contents to others with the different classification of information. It’s already been two years and I’m still trying hard enough to be a good blogger and write a honest posts on this blog. Without wasting any time, here we go,
WANT TO BE AN AMAZING BLOGGER? HERE’S HOW.
- Blogwalking | Sure if you want another bloggers notice your blog in blogging world, you have to make them know about you and your blog by reading and leaving a comment on their blog posts, give a brief comment regarding the topic about. Don’t forget to leave your blog link or your blog new entry link under your comments to make them know you. Make a blogwalking schedule, what’s day and time to blogwalking but make sure your blogwalking schedule doesn’t overlap with the day you’re supposed to update your blog post.
- Update Your Blog Frequently | Keep your blog update by brainstorming for new ideas and thoughts so people will be fascinating to read any of your new entries. I’d keep subscribe any blogs and will get excited to read their new posts and find any free time to chill by read their posts. Update your blog by posting 3-5 entries per week or once or twice entries per day will be good, people will sticking around to read your entries and at the same time you can tweak your blog traffic but my recommendation for you and your blog be more better and less stressful is you have to come with a 1-3 posts per week to prevent people from getting bored to read your blog, and at the same time you’re not going to happen to get headache because of you have to think about what I’m gonna to update tomorrow and other day too much. 1-2 or 1-3 entries per week also can make you feel better because you got your time to make a research, find out more about the topic, write it down with a cup of coffee.
- Say Yes To Old Post | Yup, nothing wrong by clicking on the old posts on the blog, just read the posts and leave your comment. In fact, you make them feel better with their own old posts. You too, always welcome to re-update your old posts to make it look good from before. Add any new ideas and information that relates to the topics.
- Give A Reply To Your Reader’s Comment | Say you put some of great post on your blog then get a ton of comments about the post, please give them an appreciation by reply the comments. Sound plain and simple but effective to make people loves you even more.
- Photos | Use a good quality photos for your blog can increase your blog traffic. People love to read some posts with a great photos, tried to beguile your readers with the gif. Our eyes can be really tired by reading a long post on the blog, so some pictures can relieve the tired eyes. You can get a free plus high quality photos from Pexels and Unsplash
- Pay Attention to Yours Font and Blog Design | People say don’t judge a book by its cover. Of course you can apply it in blogging world too. If you make a great content, people giving a lot of attention to your posts instead of your blog design. But have cool design not bad at all, your readers must be thinking about you and how much you love your blog, that why you don’t mind to spending time and money on your blog.
- Stick To The Topic | If you’re trying to update about your work schedule, just tell them about your schedule and please don’t add something like “Ohh I’m frustrated with my family and friends, they’re not even remember my birthday” and anything that looks like nothing related to the topic. You’ll make your readers turn off.
- Polite, Decent and Smooth | Who’s loves read the posts and comments with the harsh and brassy word? Nobody likes it. Me, as myself, also like to impress my readers with mellow language, I bet you too.
- Appreciate Your Readers | Organize segments or giveaways to show how much you love your true readers.
So, if you have any ideas to be an amazing blogger, please leave a comment below.