Keep typing this and that, end up with deleting. I don’t even remember how many times I was doing the same thing. I’m hoping that I’m done with everything from writing and editing blog posts (including the old ones) so I could make something to make sure my blog looks fresh and great. Sometimes I felt how unfair I treated my blog.
Even when I did have time to sit down and work on it, I often found myself staring at a blank screen, feeling uninspired and confused on how to settle down all the things I need to do for my blog. Do my blog theme looks good enough? Which posts I need to re-update?And jotted something down on my notebook for new ideas for the posts. As this continued on, I fell into a blogging slump.
Gladly I blogwalking to Farhana Jafri‘s blog and got to this Blogger Challenge. At first, I felt like quite embarrassed because some of the challenges, you need to show yours photos but I wish I could do my best (google search ‘how to take a properly photos and doesn’t look awkward in front of camera’). And big thanks to Rrai because your idea make my blogging slump go away.
1. Introduction and your recent photo.
2. Your current relationship.
3. Picture of your handwriting.
4. Describe your partner or someone you have feelings for.
5. A letter to someone. Anyone.
6. Everyday makeup look. A picture of you.
7. Best advice you’ve ever got.
8. Something for your kids to know.
9. How you stay positive.
10. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
11. Share: A difficult time in your life.
12. Tell Me: Are you a sensitive person?
13. Three things that cross your mind a lot!
14. Do you love your job?
15. Five things you hope to have in your future.
I’ll do this Blogger Challenge on August and will give my best to complete this challenge. This will be a sticky post and I’ll change the list to hyperlink if I complete any of each of the challenges, not forget to mention about I’ll update any of the list of the challenge maybe not so everyday but in a day or two. Ganbatte !!!