- Feel free to put on how many blogs in your bloglist.Dashboard > Layout > Add A Gadget > Choose Bloglist.
- When creating a new bloglist, you can change the title My Blog List to any you like.
- Decided whether you want your bloglist sort it by the most recently updated or sort alphabetically by blog title.
- Decided how many blogs you want to show on your bloglist. All blogs or 5 or 10 or 25.
- Click add a blog to your list.
- You can add blog by URL or by blogs you’re following
- You have options whether you want include icon, title, snippet, thumbnail or date.
For you who’s curious about whether we can include any other blog than Blogger’s blog, don’t worry. Blogger’s bloglist not only specific for Blogger users, you also can include another platform like WordPress.com, WordPress Self Hosted and Tumblr users but I’m not so sure about Squarespace, Weebly, Wix, Jux.com, or TypePad.com because I’m never bother to use it for my blog because I got my agreeable with Blogger platform.
For you who’s gonna put a ton, a ton you know 😛 I mean a lot of your favorite blogs in your bloglist gadget, I recommend you to put scrollbar on your bloglist to make it looks neat and tidy. Maybe some of you got 10 or 20 favorite blogs to put on the bloglist gadget, so when you click Save button and look at your blog, sure you’ll think how messy your blog is by looking at the bloglist, how long the bloglist is. I recommend you to follow up this Bloglist Scrollbar Tutorial by using CSS to make your bloglist looks marvellous.