Peace be upon you and hi. It me. I’m still doing good.
- Hmm. I still need to get a check up on my hyperthyroid and epilepsy, and guess what? Some staffs at KK remember me ʘ‿ʘ. Should I be happy or what?
- I’m already fourth years on my hyperthyroid (please go away) and 6 or 7 years since I’ve been diagnosed with epilepsy. So let’s me be honest, it’s made me feel anxious and tired, with all of the appointments, meds and blood test, I can’t even think something positive like ‘someone out there’s suffering more than you, be grateful!’.
- I bought myself some stuff from Shopee, a wallet with kinda dark chocolate colour, and I like it. RM12 really worth it, because it not that big wallet plus with the simple design, I fell in love with it. A black tote bag, and a new journal weee… l like the feeling when I got a new stuff although it’s cheap ones, I don’t care (≧▽≦)
- Oh before I forget, my brother just got married. Congratulations to my brother, and for my dear Fazira, welcome to the family. I hope you have a lot of patience with my brother because he can be annoying sometimes haha.
- By the way, please pray for me too. I hope I can get someone who can lead me to the better path, someone who is can be a good papa for the kids, just pray for me guys. And I pray for you guys be happy with your life partner and anyone who still single, let’s pray together.
I don’t know what to change about this blog. The name? Or domain? Or theme? I think this blog design is still good, I loves free blog theme hehe sound cheapskate.
Change the blog theme means I need to spare my time to make it look better so that’s why I think I don’t need to. Instead of change to the new design, maybe I should focus on more about the content of the blog which is miserable fail to do.
Favourite Posts of July 2023
- I read Irina’s post about Natsume’s Book of Friends new season and I knew it from Twitter too. What a relief. I’m speechless. Happy and speechless. You got it? Natsume got a soft spot in my heart, that’s why when I know about the new season I am speechless.
- I’ve heard about vending machines business from social media, Twitter especially and luckily Suraya share her experience with her blog reader. Thank you so much Suraya and congratulations for you for being a new mom and not forget to her baby brother, selamat pengantin baru.(ʘᴗʘ✿)
- I re-read Hanna Alkaf’s The Girl and The Ghost because I think this is the first book I’ve read and it’s quite different compared to other books I used to read and because of the beautiful cover too.
- There are two books I’ve been purchased and still not read it. I don’t know when I’ll read it anyway. Five Feet Apart and All This Time is the title and I never watch Five Feet Apart movie so that’s why purchase the book.
- Oh there’s another book by Teme Abdullah I’ve bought, a preloved ones, Selamat Tinggal Purnama volume 1 & 2. Why? Because of the title, sounds good and classic for me ʘ‿ʘ. Teme also write a new book for his Siri Jalanan, Penulis Jalanan I’ll purchase it from the bookstore near me but I don’t know when tehee.