Hi. Today I wanna review one of my favourite moisturizer from drugstore. I don’t remember how many times I already purchased this moisturizer. Some might love this moisturizer, some might hate it, because that’s how a product works.
I started using Aiken Tea Tree Oil Moisturiser not because of acne. But because of the price tag. So I think it kinda affordable and why not try it. For your information, I have tried the cleanser and toner way way long ago to treat my breakout skin because of mercury skincare (yes I’ve used mercury skincare before ಥ‿ಥ my bad haha), but not the moisturizer so I was like why not. Although at the moment my skin was not in the breakout phase, I still want to give it a try.
About product :
- A range that contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural anti-bacterial agent that helps to kill acne-causing bacteria.
- Contains Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) to help protect skin from pimple naturally
- Light, Oil-free water based formulation ideal for oily and combination skin.
- Specially formulated to target pimple-prone skin and remove excess oil, controlling shine and refining pores. Helps to soothe and hydrate skin.
- Formulated at skin pH. Regular use keeps skin health and pimple free.
water, ethylhexyl palmate, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclodextrin 4-terpineol, sodium polyacrylate, C18-c21 alkane, trideceth-6, allantoin, bisabol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspoliymer, carbomer, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root external, methyl methylate crosspolymer, biosaccharide gum-1, Framework, disodium edta, penoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
Packaging : Hmm it’s jar. Which is the most thing I don’t like about it.
Direction : Apply evenly and gently massage on to face and neck in circular motions. Avoid eye area.
How I use this product : After layering hydrating toner and essence, I’ll use this moisturizer and then sunscreen.
Texture : Aiken Tea Tree Moisturiser texture kinda like gel cream texture, which is not so thick and not so light, perfect texture for combination skin.
How long I have been using this moisturizer :
How many jars, I don’t remember. This 75ml moisturizer will last around a month and half.
What I love about this moisturizer:
- Available on Guardian, Watsons, Aeon Wellness and any supermarket. Also thru online
- Quick absorb into the skin
What I hate about this moisturizer:
- The smell, not hate but not love them to, just so so.
- The packaging, I think? I wish Aiken will change this moisturizer from jar to tube.
Would I repurchase :
Yes obviously. Because no matter how many moisturizer I would love to try and purchase, I’ll be back to this moisturizer.