I purchased Hada Labo Mild Peeling Lotion after read a lot about chemical exfoliate and some beauty guru mention how good is chemical exfoliate compared to physical exfoliate (your regular face scrub). So then, I am, as a person who’s easier to get influenced by the kind of thing, without any further do, purchased this Hada Labo Mild Peeling Lotion.
That means this is my first time using exfoliate toner. So as a first timer, I decided to go with a review of using this mildly exfoliate toner/lotion.
Hada Labo Tamagohada Mild Peeling Lotion
- What is it : An acid toner/lotion which act as chemical exfoliate to get rid of dead skin cells
- Price : Around 50MYR or 60MYR
- Volume : 170ml
- Brand : Hada Labo
- Made In : Japan
- Where to purchase : Hada Labo Shopee Mall
Product description :
- Added with Gluconic Acid to gently soften skin leaving skin feeling fresh, smooth and soft.
- Helps to tighten pores, prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Mild exfoliation to polish away dullness and helps brighten and even out skin tone.
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Effectively hydrates and moisturizes skin providing a natural radiant and beautiful matte skin.
- Skin pH balance. Low irritation. Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant.
- Cruelty free.
Packaging : Bit plastic bottle with a flip-top cap and a hole to dispense product out of.
Direction : After cleansing, pour sufficient amount onto cotton pad and gently wipe on face and neck area, avoiding the eyes area. Recommend to use daily (day & night). For better results, use together with other Hada Labo skincare products.
How I use it : Once per two days, on my pm routine after double cleanse my face. I’ll pour on the facial cotton like three or four drops, before continuing with the hydrating toner and moisturizer.
Although it’s recommended to use daily, day & night which means twice a day, I don’t think I would do that. Like I said before, I read a lot about chemical exfoliate before deciding to go with it. That’s including the review from the other users too. Some of them said don’t use it twice a day or you will over exfoliate your face. Over exfoliate literally a nightmare.
Full Ingredients : Water, Gluconic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Polyquartenium-51, Sodium Metabisulfite
Fragrance : Okay, since there’s no any fragrance in this exfoliate toner/lotion, not even a little bit, so this exfoliate toner/lotion smell kinda like saliva¿ for me. Not a nice smell to recall. But that’s a good thing for anyone out there who sensitive to fragrance. But don’t worry, when you applied on your face, the annoying scent will be gone.
How long have I been using this : 5 months, more or less.
What I like :
- My skin feels smooth
- Easy to get, any drugstores near you.
- 170ml can last for 5 or 6 month
What I don’t like :
- The smell is totally turn me off
- Nothing much change on the acne scars
Final rating and conclusion : 4/5 star.
Would I repurchased :
What’s your current chemical exfoliate? Or if you have any questions regarding to this toner/lotion, just let me know in the comment below.